Essential training and guidance for all workplace supervisors with a HSST trainee.
What will I get out of the training session?
If you are new to the role of workplace supervisor and will be taking responsibility for a HSST trainee, this event is essential and is part of the accreditation process.
The event will provide:
- an introduction to the Higher Specialist Scientist Training programme
- information about the role and responsibilities of a workplace supervisor
- the opportunity to learn about assessing work-based evidence and giving feedback
- guidance on the functions and features in the OneFile e-portfolio
- information on how to support a trainee throughout the programme
- an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
The next course runs on Thursday 19th October 2023 – 10:00am to 12:00pm.
For accreditation purposes, you will need to attend the webinar to obtain your HSST Train the Trainer completion certificate.