Our members and their professional contributions enable IPEM to fulfill its charitable objective. We are very grateful to all our volunteers for everything they do.
Interested in volunteering?
We have support material, systems and resources available to make the process as easy as possible.
Please read our Volunteer Guide for:
- Testimonies from other IPEM volunteers
- Areas to get involved and the benefits for you
- What you can expect from us and what we will ask of you
- Support and resources we provide for you
Current vacant volunteer positions
We have a number of volunteer positions and welcome applications from all member groups and all backgrounds. Only a limited number of positions require Fellowship status or extensive experience and we really encourage everyone to get involved.
By volunteering your time you:
- Help us grow, influence, and be more professional
- Can hopefully find personal fulfilment through a sense of giving back
- Develop your skills
- Use the time as part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Network and make new contacts.
Science, Technology and Engineering
Members of STERIC, Special Interest Groups. Engineering Policy and Standards Panel
Training, Education and CPD
Course Accreditation Committee members, Assessors, Moderators, Professional Standards Council members
Science Council, Register of Clinical Technologists (RCT), Engineering Council Registration
SCOPE Editorial Board , Prizes and Awards Committee, Science Council Licence Reviewer
IPEM Volunteer Forum
IPEM runs regular online forums to keep our highly valued volunteers informed on developments across the organisation.