Modern Applications of 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging in Radiotherapy
Published by Institute of Physics Publishing : February 2021: Series: IPEM-IOP Series in Physics and Engineering in Medicine and Biology
This is a practical guide to the implementation of 3D/4D ultrasound imaging in radiography. Among its features are the coverage of the technology utilised for ultrasound-guided radiotherapy, clinical need and the advantages of using ultrasound. It is a useful tool for users that incorporates implementation, potential errors, uncertainties and training. This is a comprehensive review of the state-of-the-art technologies, which also looks at the future direction of this exciting field.
Researchers, students, hospital physicists and radiographers will all find this book of use as it guides them through current clinical situation and examines the full potential of ultrasound in radiotherapy.
- Technology used for ultrasound guided RT
- Clinical need and advantages of using ultrasound
- Practical guide to implementation, including errors, uncertainties and training
- Comprehensive review of state-of-the-art
- Critical evaluation of field and future directions