Conditions of advertising
- In these conditions 'publisher' means IPEM Enterprises Limited and the 'advertiser' means the person booking advertising space. Advertising agents shall be deemed to be acting as principals for all purposes connected herewith and shall be solely responsible for payment for all advertising space booked. 'Rate Card' means the Publisher's current scale of charges for advertisements.
- The issue of a Rate Card does not constitute an offer by the Publisher to contract. The exchange of Advertiser's order and Publisher's acceptance subject to these conditions at the Publisher's current scale of charges forms the entire contract between the Publisher and Advertiser.
- Acceptance of all orders for publication is subject to these conditions and no variation or addition thereto shall be effective unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Publisher. In the event of any inconsistency between these conditions and any conditions of the Advertiser which may be accepted by the Publisher these conditions shall prevail.
- Advertisement rates are subject to revision at any time and orders are accepted on condition that the price binds the Publisher only in respect of the next issue to go to press. In the event of a rate increase, the advertiser will have the option to cancel the order affected without surcharging or continue with the order at the revised advertisement rates.
- All orders are accepted subject to approval by the Publisher and space being available. The Publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage consequential upon or otherwise occasioned by error, late publication, non publication or the failure of an advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever. The Publisher reserves the right in its absolute discretion to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time without assigning a reason and shall be under no liability to the Advertiser for so doing.
- The Advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of any other party's rights or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice. The Advertiser will indemnify the Publisher fully in respect of any claim made against the Publisher arising from the advertisement.
- Advertising Agents recognised by the Periodical Publishers' Association are allowed agency commission, as stated on the Rate Card, on the rates thereon quoted provided payment for advertisement is made in full within 30 days of the Publisher's invoice.
- No cancellation or alterations to orders can be accepted after the last day for receiving copy.
- Advertisements are for a maximum of six weeks for one charge. Extensions beyond this time, will entail a second charge, at the current rate.
- Advertisement charges include copy text and one trust/hospital/company logo. Additional relevant logos are chargeable at £5.00 per logo.