Enter the CSO Awards 2022
NOMINATIONS have opened for the 2022 Chief Scientific Officer’s Excellence in Healthcare Science Awards.
The awards celebrate the tremendous contributions and achievements of the healthcare science workforce and the impact they have on patient outcomes, by championing inspiring case studies of quality improvement, innovative partnerships, and pioneering service delivery.
There are six categories to enter:
- Excellence in Healthcare Science Delivery Awards
- The Shirley Fletcher Apprenticeship Awards
- Excellence in Healthcare Science Service Awards
- The Healthcare Science Rising Stars Awards
- Excellence in Healthcare Science Workforce Transformation Awards
- Excellence in Healthcare Science Research and Innovation Awards
The closing date for entries is 17 September and the winners will be announced at the 2022 CSO Conference on Tuesday 11 October. The event is being held in the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London and registration for it is now open.
For all enquiries relating to the 2022 Excellence in Healthcare Science Awards, contact email@example.com
Find Similar News
Cautious welcome by IPEM to Budget promise on NHS workforce plan
IPEM Fellowship application process streamlined