Advertise a job with IPEM
Target over 4,800 Clinical Scientists, medical physicists, clinical technologists and engineers. Save time by going straight to the inbox of your key audience. Recruit from within your professional community. Connect directly to a focused list of scientists and engineers.
Advertise with IPEM and your vacancy will feature on our website and in our dedicated e-jobs member mailing.
Our online job listings are convenient for our audiences, enabling them to access job vacancies from wherever they are are, whenever they want. It is also better for our advertisers, with shorter copy deadlines, flexibility and a reduced environmental impact.
The e-Jobs bulletin is emailed to all our members, in an attractive, accessible, shareable format, and enjoys excellent open rates.
Submit your job advert
To submit an advert you should complete our online form which will allow you to submit your advert text along with any company logos you wish to include in the listing. This will also provide us with accurate billing and contact information to ensure we can get your advert live as soon as possible.
Point to note:
- All job adverts must include a closing date.
- All required text and links must be included within the advert itself and not as additional instructions.
- Logos are accepted in .jpg or .gif format.
- It is no longer permitted to request a specified number of years of work experience when advertising a post, as this may be seen as discriminatory. Advert bookings doing so will not be accepted.
The rates from January 2023 will be as follows:
- Up to 300 words: £758 (+VAT where applicable)
- Up to 500 words: £1,141 (+VAT where applicable)
- Up to 800 words: £1,901 (+VAT where applicable)
You can guarantee first place listing, subject to availability, for an extra 20%.
- Additional logos: £5 each (first logo free)
Jobs can be advertised for a maximum of six weeks for one charge. If you wish to extend your closing date beyond this time, this will entail re-advertising the post at the costings above.
The E-Jobs bulletin is emailed to members every two weeks. Please see the link below for copy deadlines and publication dates. Adverts will be posted to the IPEM website within 2 working days of payment being received and published in the first E-Jobs bulletin to be published after payment is received. Adverts for jobs with application deadlines before the next E-Jobs bulletin publication date will be posted to our website only. The deadline for submitting a job to appear in the E-Jobs bulletin is 12pm the day before publication.
UK advertisers can choose to pre-pay by credit card or submit a purchase order. Invoicing addresses in UK will be subject to 20% VAT
Overseas advertisers are required to pre-pay by credit card (visa, mastercard, or delta) and must confirm if their invoicing address is in the UK or overseas. Please do not send card details via email. We do not accept payment via AMEX. Invoicing addresses outside the UK are not subject to VAT.
- Agency Commission of 10%, provided payment is received within 30 days of invoice date.
- IPEM Member Discount of 20%, provided that advertisements are placed directly by IPEM members on behalf of their organisations, not through an advertising agent. IPEM membership number required to verify membership.