UKIO is back - refreshed for 2023!
THE UK Imaging and Oncology Congress returns to Liverpool this summer – in a fully refreshed format.
After two years of a fully online event and a return to an in-person congress in 2022, organisers of UKIO have listened to what delegates think the Congress should look like given the external pressures on the NHS and its workforce.
The new and improved Congress, taking place 5 - 7 June, will deliver a stream-lined and delegate-focused programme, with increased accessibility and ‘recession-busting’ pricing.
UKIO will continue to be the place to go for cutting-edge, practice-based content for a multidisciplinary audience and will feature:
- A programme focused on ‘Specialist for the generalist’ and ‘Top tips’ content
- More sessions on service optimisation, education and workforce
- Research placed at the heart of the programme – more proffered papers sessions to present your work, expert sessions on refining research proposals and power pitches, and a dedicated research hub
- Themed hubs in the exhibition on service delivery, clinical case studies, and innovation in action
- More hands-on and technical workshops
- Added value content from education on the stands run by industry partners, and CPD outside of the programme in ‘case of the day’ activities and viewing posters
- Streams aimed specifically at masterclasses for trainees, making UKIO the place to come for value-for-money exam preparation
- Sessions throughout the programme aimed at students.
Prices start from just £75 for full access to the event and all its content, with earlybird discounts available until 31 March.