See you at UKIO!
THE UK Imaging and Oncology Congress opens in Liverpool on Monday with a packed programme.
The new and improved Congress takes place between 5 - 7 June and will deliver a stream-lined and delegate-focused programme.
UKIO will continue to be the place to go for cutting-edge, practice-based content for a multidisciplinary audience and talks will include the following from IPEM members and National Office staff across the three days:
- IPEM Fellow Professor Carl Rowbottom, Head of Physics at the Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust on ‘Successes and pitfalls in using AI contouring in radiotherapy’
- Matt Dunn, IPEM Vice President Medical Physics, Dr Jemimah Eve, IPEM’s Head of Workforce Intelligence and Training, and Jennifer Cannon, IPEM’s Workforce Intelligence Officer, presenting the latest results from the Radiotherapy & Imaging workforce surveys
- Paul James, IPEM’s Head of Membership Development on ‘My Careerpath: A tool for CPD’
- IPEM member Nicola Laverick, Senior Practitioner Clinical Scientist at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, on ‘Knowledge based planning in modern radiotherapy’
- IPEM member Maryam Arktarini on ‘Implementing from first principles gender-dependent radiotherapy’.
The full programme is available on the UKIO website.