New AI Group launched by IPEM
A NEW artificial intelligence (AI) group has been launched by IPEM.
The AI Group is intended to run parallel to IPEM’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in a similar way to the Environmental Sustainability Group. By working in this way, the AI Group can ensure alignment and efficiency of output from IPEM, identifying areas of overlap and collaboration between SIG activities relating to AI.
The AI Group is now developing its workplan to:
- Connect with the SIGs to ensure full representation
- Connect with external bodies such as the Royal College of Radiologists, trade association AXREM and the Society of Radiographers
- Carry out work to establish what IPEM members' needs and aspirations are regarding AI
- Decide on workstreams and develop plans to progress them
- Engage with IPEM members (through the AI and Machine Learning Community of Interest) to understand topics and issues members feel should be raised for consideration by the AI Group and to share the Group's activities.
If you have any questions, contributions or suggestions for the AI Group, please head to the AI and Machine Learning Community of Interest or contact Jen Cannon, IPEM’s Professional Knowledge and Innovation Manager.