For students or early career professionals, discover professional development opportunities, a trusted, inclusive community, jobs listings to help you to find your next role, prizes and bursaries, weekly e-news updates as well as a digital copy of Scope, our award-wining quarterly member magazine. Get discounts on books, journals and conference attendance to keep you up to date with professional developments as you build your career, and get involved by volunteering.
Affiliate Membership is the correct category of membership for you if you are one of the following:
- An undergraduate student
- A member of one or more similar organisations outside the UK
- Someone with an interest in the application of physics and engineering to medicine.
An IPEM Affiliate Member will:
- Become part of a network of people committed to advancing physics and engineering applied to medicine and biology for the public good.
As an IPEM Affiliate Member you can:
- Apply to join the committees and panels which plan, organise and carry out IPEM’s work, acquiring new skills and networks in the process
- Participate in a range of ‘micro’ volunteering opportunities which can be carried out from your desk.
- Affiliate Membership: £53
- Not in Work: 12 Months Free
Membership covers one calendar year.
IOP Members receive 25% discount
Fee to be paid upon approval of application