All speakers with confirmed presentations are requested to submit an abstract for inclusion in the detailed programme and abstract book.
The deadline for submission is end of day Monday 6th February.
All presenters will have abstracts published in an indexed abstract book which will be made available to delegates and on our website
N.B. Only complete the forms below if you have a confirmed speaking slot. Submission for proffered papers has closed and new submissions will not be considered.
- Abstracts must use the IPEM Abstract Template (at the bottom of this page) and be no longer than 1 page of A4 with single line spacing
- Abstracts must be submitted as a Word document (e.g. .doc).
- Abstracts should state briefly and clearly the purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the work:
- Aims and/or Background: clearly state the purpose of the abstract
- Methods: describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly
- Results: present your results in a logical sequence in text, tables and illustrations - IF RESULTS ARE NOT INCLUDED, YOUR ABSTRACT MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Discussion around results (if applicable)
- Conclusion: clearly state the conclusion of your study.
- Key Words: as a comma separated list; for example, biomedical engineering, implantable devices, imaging, MRI Safety
- Please ensure that you check your abstract carefully before submitting via the online form to ensure it is the final version. Changes may not be permitted once the abstract has been submitted.
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your abstract on submission.