If you wish to submit an abstract to any IPEM conference, please ensure you have read the guidance and use the template below.
Submissions will be accepted by the using the Abstract Submission Form below.
Preparation of Abstract
- Abstracts must use the IPEM Abstract Case Study of Experience template and be no longer than 1 page of A4 with single line spacing.
- Abstracts must be submitted within Word format.
- Abstracts should state briefly and clearly the purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the work:
- Background: Background to your organisation and the scheme being implemented and aim of the scheme including 5-10 key points.
- Processes: Key processes/procedures used in the implementation.
- Lessons Learned: Identify elements that you changed during implementation or would do differently if implementing now.
- Best Practice: Highlight areas of success/best practice and why.
- Conclusion: Overall thoughts - benefits/negatives of implementing the system.
- Please ensure that you check your abstract carefully before submitting via the on-line form to ensure it is the final version. Changes may not be permitted once the abstract has been submitted.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your abstract on submission.
- Your abstract will be forwarded to the Programme Lead(s) for refereeing, and you will be notified approximately 3 weeks after the deadline whether your abstract has been accepted for presentation or poster.