MR Safety Update 2023
If you wish to submit an abstract to any IPEM conference, please ensure you have read the guidance and use the template below.
Submissions will be accepted by the using the Abstract Submission Form below.
Preparation of Abstract
- Abstracts must use the IPEM Abstract Template and be no longer than 1 page of A4 with single line spacing.
- Abstracts must be submitted within Word format.
- Abstracts should state briefly and clearly the purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the work:
- Aims and/or Background: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract
- Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly
- Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, tables and illustrations - IF RESULTS ARE NOT INCLUDED, YOUR ABSTRACT MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Discussion around results (if applicable)
- Conclusion: Clearly state the conclusion of your study.
- Key Words: For example: Biomedical engineering, implantable devices, imaging, MRI Safety
- Please ensure that you check your abstract carefully before submitting via the on-line form to ensure it is the final version. Changes may not be permitted once the abstract has been submitted.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your abstract on submission.
- Your abstract will be forwarded to the Programme Lead(s) for refereeing, and you will be notified approximately 3 weeks after the deadline whether your abstract has been accepted for presentation or poster.