Rotational Competencies videos available on demand
THE Covid-19 pandemic put a huge strain on all parts of the NHS, including those working through the Scientist Training Programme.
With routine work disrupted, staff working from home or being redeployed and even some trainees being compulsorily redeployed, some trainees may have fallen behind and/or have had their training disrupted.
To help redress the balance, IPEM commissioned a suite of training videos which may be useful as a light-touch approach to augment disrupted training or be used as general educational tools. Whilst not intended as a substitute for practical training, the videos should be helpful to the community of trainees and trainers whose training opportunities have been disrupted.
Dr Robert Farley, IPEM’s President, said: ‘Our enormous thanks go to those who’ve been able to contribute to this project by featuring in videos and we sincerely hope they will prove to be of benefit to trainees and trainers alike.’
There are currently eight sessions to watch which are:
- Imaging with Ionising Competency 17
- Imaging with Ionising Competency 24 Part 1 - PCXMC
- Imaging with Ionising Competency 19 & 23
- Imaging with Ionising Intro to X-ray Room
- Radiation Safety Competencies 7, 9 & 10
- Imaging with Ionising Competency 24 Part2 - Impact
- Radiation Physics Competency 10
- Clinical Measurement Competencies 6 & 7
If you have been involved in these videos and would like to take up the offer of complimentary access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can either buy an individual session to watch for £5 or access to all for £25. The videos are available on demand until 31 August.