Applications for the May/June 2022 session is now closed. Dates for the next sessions will be uploaded soon.
Foundations of leadership in radiation oncology
16 May (introductory webinar, 18:00-19:30)
17, 20 and 21 June (online course, 10:00-13:00)
Key date: Application deadline 31 March 2022
The course will start on Monday 16 May 2022 online, consisting of an introductory 90-minute tutorial with the participants and teachers followed by online exercises and compulsory electronic learning modules to be completed prior to the start of the interactive online sessions. The course topics include:
- An introduction to leadership
- Basics of leadership theory and styles
- Self-awareness, personality and emotional intelligence
- Leading and managing change
- Tools and strategies for leading quality improvement processes
- Team building and engagement
- Creating and communicating a vision for change
To apply for the Foundations of Leadership in Radiation Oncology course, please complete the application form on the course website by clicking on the course details link below, applications should be completed by Thursday 31 March 2022. This form includes a statement of intent, which will be reviewed by our expert panel. Applications are accepted based on the evaluation of the application.