The course is held online, consisting of an introductory 90-minute tutorial with the participants and teachers followed by online exercises and compulsory electronic learning modules to be completed prior to the start of the interactive online sessions. The course topics include:
- An introduction to leadership
- Basics of leadership theory and styles
- Self-awareness, personality and emotional intelligence
- Leading and managing change
- Tools and strategies for leading quality improvement processes
- Team building and engagement
- Creating and communicating a vision for change
To apply for the Foundations of Leadership in Radiation Oncology course, please complete the application form on the course website by clicking on the course details link below. This form includes a statement of intent, which will be reviewed by our expert panel. Applications are accepted based on the evaluation of the application.
This course is not currently running.