NIHRNet is a communication network for those scientists who are NIHR awardees and potential awardees.
The network operates through this online forum, which is intended to allow you to raise questions, exchange information and create links with others working in the field.
Joining NIHRNet is simple and open to all (including non-IPEM members):
1. Log in or register if you are a new user
(if you are a new user click the "Log In" button at the top and then click "Register" on the next page)
2. Then go to the My IPEM (or click here if already logged on)
3. Click on My Preferences
4. Click on My Interests page
5. Select ‘Join the National Institute of Health Research Network (NIHRNet)’
6. Wait until you receive an email with the subject line: 'IPEM User Account Update'
This confirms that you have been given the security role you need to access the NIHRNet
NB: It can take up to 10 minutes for this email to arrive
Once you have registered your interest and want to enter the Network Page please click here
© Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
Registered in England and Wales (No. 3080332)
Registered Charity (No.1047999)